Robots.txt - IP.Board 4.x - Marketplace - Invision Community

You can use robots.txt for content that isn't prevent by ipb it self. My robots.txt is mostly based on preventing duplicate content ...

SEO - Robots.txt - Configuration Options - Invision Community

When Google or other search engines come to your site to read and store the content in its search index, it will look for a special file called robots.txt.

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

My robots.txt fpr ipb4 - Classic self-hosted technical help

I want share my robots.txt for ipb4. I've maked it with a googlequery "site:mysite.xx" and view all pages for see what is ok to maintain and ...

Who We Are - IP.Board 4.x - Marketplace - Invision Community

Looking at the screenshot, it appears as though there's only a single box for the message. My site uses two languages.

Creating a robots.txt or ads.txt file - Tips & Case Studies

In This Guide: Note: Invision Community 4.6.8 changes the need for a manual robots.txt file; Creating the page; Adding content. Note: Invision Community 4.6 ...

Configuration Options - IPS4 Guides - Invision Community

What is a robots.txt file? When Google or other search engines come to your site to read and store the content in its search index, it will look for a special ...

Understanding sitemap generation - Invision Community

My forum has 1000's of posts everyday and i am using recommended settings for sitemap in IPB admin area. Does the site map generate every day ...

Controlling file and folder permissions - Configuration Options

When the IPS Community Suite creates new files and folders, by default it uses the following permissions or "chmod" mask: Folders that the software will ...

Robots.txt for IP 4+ - Technical Problems - Invision Community

I need some direction with a robots.txt. I need all the standard recommended stuff blocked and then I'd also like to block user profiles ...

IP Address Checking - Configuration Options - Invision Community

The IPS Community Suite has the capability, which is enabled by default, to check that the IP address of the current request matches the IP address when the ...